Wednesday 1 January 2014

Perfume perfection.

I am utterly addicted to trying new perfumes and drawn to beautiful packaging of old/new ones, especially Marc Jacobs! 
This year for Christmas I received Marc Jacobs Honey- it has a sweet little bee on the bottle and is completely adorable. Honey smells fresh and slightly citrus, not too sweet but is long lasting and a light fragrance. 
 I also got Valentino- Valentina, which is stunning, it looks elegant and you can also reuse the sophisticated box for all sorts! Valentina smells fairly rich and very expensive, it lasts all day and looks faultless on your dressing table.
My all round favourite has to be though... Thierry Mugler Alien. The smell is incredible, I have never worn such a beautiful scent and not a single person has disliked it. It is strong however not overpowering. It's the opposite of a floral scent and smells slightly musky with a very vibrant aroma.
Marc Jacobs- Honey gift set!

Valentino gift set. Even the body lotion bottle is gorgeous.

Thierry Mugler- Alien, the body lotion smells divine too.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I wish I'd picked up Alien in the sales now!! I brought Marc Jacobs dot which I absolutely love, probably would have brought Honey but they didn't have any left! Love the post :) Xxx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I highly recommend it! I shall try dot, marc jacobs is lovely! Thank you so much hun! I hope it helps in choosing your next delish purchase! Xxx

      Delete