Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 talk!

It's a great feeling, a brand new year! I like to look at the fact that whether you keep your resolutions or not it's great to start a fresh with a positive attitude!
I haven't really done a lot on my blog which I am truly dissapointed about, due to bad organisation skills and not forgetting heaps of lengthy college work!


However...

My resolutions and plans for this year consist of:
  • blogging every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
  • Starting a memory box and filling it with memories, funny moments e.t.c however small or big!
  • Having a healthier attitude to a diet!
  • Being more adventurous and positive i.e. joining something new- perhaps a club or being less lazy!
2013 as many people will say has been an absolute mixture of ups and downs, parties, new friendships, old friendships, trips and travels, new beginnings and realising the important past and people. I have been extremely lucky for some of the opportunities I have been given and exciting events I have had the joy of going to(e.g. The Clothes Show Live) and taking my lovely sister to see Ellie Goulding








.


I can't wait for what 2014 has to hold, have a great New Year everyone, I hope to keep old faces and hopefully see new ones visiting my blog! 

I appreciate and reply to every comment on my blog, thank you!

Amy x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment