Monday 6 January 2014

Bath bliss.

Do you ever get to a special occassion, the last minute impersonal present of some cute smellies? What a myth. They make a great pressie! I absolutely love to soak in the bath for ages and read a good book- super relaxing and stress relieving. The sweetest little present I could receive would be adorable little bath bombs, especially from Lush!
I used my lovely penguin bath bomb last night which was a pressie for Christmas and it was so fresh and smelt like fresh towels and soap. I used the whole bathbomb but you can use it twice!

It left my skin supple, rejuvenated and ridiculously soft! I realise Lush is hugely raved about but it's so worth buying! Go get yourself one of these cute little guys if you can bare to run him under the bath tap. :(

What's your favourite bath product at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute!
    I love bath bombs, I can't survive without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adorable didn't want to use it but so worth it, ah I know relaxing!

      Delete